Here in Massachusetts fall starts to show around the middle of September. The mornings are chilly and in the evenings you the smell of fireplaces burning is in the air.
I’m a huge fan of cooking around the themes of the seasons, and what better way to spoil yourself with an easy to make Caramel Apple Martini. It also comes with an adorable sweet apple, caramel and peanut garnish that just brings everything together.
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on one and buy something, I will get a small commission! Thank you!
This recipe doesn’t require a lot for just the drink if you wanted to skip the garnish. You will, however, need to have a Martini Shaker which I believe is a must-have for any home bar.
You can find this recipe on one of my FAVORITE sites, Bettycrocker.com. It makes two delicious servings!
For the Caramel:
* 6 Tablespoons packed brown sugar
* 1 1/2 teaspoons butter
* 2 tablespoons water
For the Garnish:
* 2 Green Apple slices (I used Granny Smith)
* 1 Tablespoon of chopped unsalted peanuts
For the Martini:
* 2 cups ice
* 2oz or (1/4 cup) of sour apple-flavored schnapps
* 2oz or (1/4 cup) of butterscotch-flavored schnapps
* 2oz or (1/4 cup) of apple- or vanilla-flavored vodka ( I personally bought Vanilla because you can use it for so many other martini recipes).